Marvin Sapp interviews with Frequency Inspirational TV about his new album I Win that will release on April 3rd, his track My Testimony being about losing his wife, and Sapp even goes into how he believes one doesn’t have to be as talented to make music today.
This is why he always wants to put forth the effort lyrically and beyond to say something meaningful in his music – all after the jump!
“Everything is about a conviction, and if you’re not real [sic] confident and forreal about what you sing about, you can’t be relatable.”
“My Testimony is because of the simple fact that 18 months ago I buried my wife, 43 years old. She died of complications due to colon cancer…My Testimony is literally … how I dealt with losing her.”
“Winning is more about completing the job or about completing the process, not how quick you make it through the process.”
- LISTEN – Marvin Sapp New Music Titled My Testimony Plus New Interview With Steve Harvey!
- Marvin Sapp’s Wife, Dr. Malinda, Has Lost Battle To Cancer, Dies
- Marvin Sapp’s I Win Album Cover And Tracklist Revealed!
- Marvin Sapp’s Wife, MaLinda, Funeral Services Information
- Exclusive Interview: Take 6 Talks New One Music Video, Message To Future Generations And Tour!